Thursday, June 11, 2009

REFLECTIONS


I look into the mirror and what do I see?
I see a saddened face looking back at me.
The depth of my sadness extends deep in my heart,and the journey to my cure is , oh so very far.


This face in the mirror reflects unsuccesses and at times regret,
though I know it is all the decree of Allah ,the all wise , he knows best.


With this in mind , I know I must be strong , steadfast, and increase my faith;
so the mirror to which I look will reflect a happier face .
I must be patient with Allah's decree and constantly seek his forgiveness and mercy.


This sadness that dwells is from shaytaan , I know.
He wants me to be ungrateful and to think that I have nothing.
But indeed , praise be to Allah I have sooo much more than many.

So now I look into the mirror and what do I see ?
I see a happier and brighter face looking back at me .
The depth of my happiness extends deep in my soul,
and the journey to my cure has reached the end of its road .

No comments:

Post a Comment