Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My Own Detox Program:

I have read the many detox programs advertised on the internet , and while I think that a few of the programs are okay .In my opinion ,none is better than the one I have come up with myself .


Well... All you need are two ingredients : A piece of an Aloe plant and water.
First you remove an inch and a half sized piece of the aloe jelly from inside it's green outer covering.Place the jelly into a quart of water and let it sit for a while {preferably a few hours}.Every day in the morning I drank a cup of this 'Aloe Water' and most days I drank a cup at mid day after lunch. {WARNING!!! This mixture is bitter to taste}.In addition to drinking my 'Aloe Water' daily, I cut down on eating greasy foods ,reduced my sugar and increased my water intake .

The results? Well I experienced a bowel movement twice daily , and after about a month I saw some major , mind blowing improvements with my skin and I was more energetic . At the time , I was suffering from acne so I was using cleansers and making an effort to eat right and take care of my body. I believe that drinking the 'Aloe Water' helped me a great deal.

What do I know? I am no herbalist or doctor , but I am aware of the many healing affects and abilities of the Aloe Vera plant; and I would use it first as a treatment; before using alot of other products or remedies.

No comments:

Post a Comment