Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Battle of The Pounds: Can I Win


Are you one of those people that struggle with weight loss? Well I am certainly one of the hundreds or thousands of people that do.The thing is though , I have never had a problem with loosing weight until after my second daughter was born and it was all down hill from there . I thought,' Although I am a little less active than I use to be , I still do a lot of walking'. So Why was I gaining these ugly pounds?

Well I have discovered that my eating late at night , my heavy lunch and breakfast was the problem, not drinking enough water and the list goes on and on .Okay , so I decided to get my self together and win this battle once and for all.

Every morning for at least 15 minutes, sometimes 20 - 3o minutes, I did aerobic exercises with Billy Blanks at home of course. I should mention that I did my exercising most times a half hour after I ate breakfast . Believe me , after exercising I feel like I can take on an the entire world and then some. My new found energy allows me to keep sooooo very busy , that I only have time for small portioned meals and lots and lots of water.

Yes , I know , I didn't mention any pills or diet plans . But that is the beauty of the whole experience , all I had to do to shed a few pounds and gain a couple of mountains of energy, was remain consistent with my exercising , cut down my meals and increase my water intake.

Can I win ? Oh yes I can and I sure did !

No comments:

Post a Comment